- Rates are per look, per person and are subject to change without notice unless specifically agreed upon in advance with a contract signed by the client.
- Services may be performed at either Briana's location in the Denver Tech Center (DTC) or at the client's location. Rates do NOT include a Travel Fee. If Briana travels to the client's location, a Travel Fee will apply. For a Travel Fee quote, please contact Briana.
- Client is responsible for any parking fees Briana and/or her Assistant(s) incurs while services are being performed. Parking must be validated upon Briana's arrival or paid for in cash at the time of services.
- Gratuity is not included in the rates or required by any means but is very much appreciated. Industry standards are generally 15-20%.
- Holidays/holiday weekends may incur an additional premium.
- Peak Season is May-September. Services for Weddings, Professional Photos, Special Events, and Competitions during Peak Season require a minimum of $1,000 in services.
- Rates for Weddings only apply to the Bridal Party & Family Members, Junior Bridesmaids & Flower Girls when the Bride is also receiving services; otherwise, Special Events rates will apply.
- Bridal Trials take place at Briana's location in the Denver Tech Center (DTC). Bridal Trials during Peak Season may only take place on weekdays, as weekends are reserved for Weddings only. Bridal Trials include only one makeup look and/or hairstyle. Additional makeup looks and/or hairstyles will incur an extra charge.
Weddings & Peak Season (May-September):
Booking, Deposit & Payments:
- Bookings are on a first come, first serve basis.
- A contract and deposit are required in order to officially book Briana's services and reserve a date and time.
- Please alert Briana when the contract and deposit have been sent out, and she will notify you when she receives them.
- Accepted forms of payment for deposits and final payments include checks (cashier's or personal) and money orders made out to Briana Nickas.
- However, any final payments due on the date of service(s) must be paid in CASH ONLY!
- Credit Cards are not an accepted form of payment unless otherwise agreed upon in advance.
- Cancellations may be made up to 30 DAYS before the date of service.
- If you cancel between 30 DAYS and 2 WEEKS prior to the date of service, you will be charged 50% of the total quoted rate.
- However, if you cancel within 2 WEEKS prior to service date, you will be charged 100% of the total quoted rate.
- For bookings made within 2 WEEKS of the service date or less, cancellations are not allowed and 100% of the total quoted rate will be owed.